Bizzi French Double Manual Harpsichord After 'Goermans-Taskin'
Usually ships in 24 hours.
Please contact us to order
French double manual harpsichord after 'Goermans-Taskin'. The original instruments upon which Bizzi has based his studies are amongst the most important known harpsichords. The “Goermans - Taskin” was originally a Flemish harpsichord that Taskin transformed (ravalement) into a great French instrument.
Its bright and sonorous voice makes it particularly suitable for a wide repertoire and for large concert halls. Compass: F0 - F5, 61 notes.
Delivered with tool box and spare parts.
- Compass: F0 - F5, 61 keys
- 2x8' stops + buff stop
- Transposition 415 - 440 Hz
- Keyboard: spruce, ebony and bone. Case in solid mahogany
- Jacks: pearwood with delrin or celcon plectra
- Strings: red brass, yellow brass and ancient-type iron
- Tuning pins: forged iron, historical type
- Rosette and hinges made of bronze casting
- Gold leaf bands and mouldings
- Soundboard: spruce from Val di Fiemme
- Soundboard wood selection: EF (extra fine)
- Painting: brush lacquering, ancient style
- 6 turned legs, Louis XVI style
- Size: 237x92x31 cm
- Weight: 65 kg
Also Recommended - Optional 4' Stop
Also Recommended - Louis XVI Table-Style Stand
Also Recommended - High Protection Transport Cover
Also Recommended - Adjustable Bench, In Style
Also Recommended - Korg OT-120 Electronic Tuner
15,895 Now £11,274