Bizzi Italian Harpsichord "Giusti 1679"
Usually ships in 24 hours.
Please contact us to order
Italian harpsichord 'Giusti 1679'. This instrument is inspired by the original harpsichord built in 1679 by Giovan Battista Giusti in the Tagliavini Collection. Its sound is full, and warmer than many Italian harpsichords making it particularly suitable for a wide solo repertoire as well as a continuo instrument. Compass (extended): G0 - E5, 58 notes
Delivered with tool box and spare parts.
- Compass (extended): G0 - E5, 58 keys
- 2x8' stops
- Transposition 415 - 440 Hz
- Keyboard: spruce, Italian boxwood and ebony
- Jacks: pearwood with delrin or celcon plectra
- Strings: red and yellow brass
- Tuning pins: forged iron, historical type
- Rosette of carved wood or parchment
- Case made of solid mahogany
- Soundboard: red spruce from Val di Fiemme
- Soundboard wood selection: EF (extra fine)
- Painting: brush lacquering, ancient style
- 3 turned legs
- Size: 230x87x21 cm
- Weight: 40 kg
Also Recommended - High Protection Transport Cover
Also Recommended - Korg OT-120 Electronic Tuner