Boston Early Music Festival & Exhibition June 9th-16th 2013
June 12, 2013 11:00 AM
June 15, 2013 06:00 PM
Revere Hotel, 200 Stuart St, Boston, USA, Massachusetts, USA
The Boston Early Music Festival & Exhibition – the USA's biggest early music event!
The Early Music Shop is proud to be exhibiting at this year's Boston Early Music Festival Exhibition from 12-15 June. The exhibition takes place in the Revere Hotel Boston, and we are located on the Mezzanine level. The Early Music Shop will be exhibiting its exciting range of early music instruments and instrument kits and will be giving prominence to a number of exciting new developments.
- EMS Workshop Instruments -
including re-enactment drums and tabors, lever harps, 7 & 8 course renaissance lutes, symphonies, psalteries, viols, mediaeval rebecs, music stands and accessories.
- EMS Workshop Instruments in kit form! Build-it-yourself kits including the new range of SATB crumhorns, percussion, harps, lutes, psalteries, symphonies and rebecs.
- Triebert Plastic Recorders - New and exclusive, a fantastic range of inexpensive plastic recorders and accessories in all sizes from sopranino to bass.
- Sackbut - The new Nartiss tenor sackbut will be on display.
- Gemshorns - All sizes of gemshorn from sopranino to great bass will be displayed
- Lu Mi viols - a comprehensive range of Lu Mi viola da gamba, baroque strings, bows and gut strings.
- Antique and Rare - a selection of original instruments from our expanding collection of genuine antique instruments.
- Harps - Camac and EMS lever harps from 12 - 34 strings..
Peter Booth and Stephen Robinson will be on hand to answer your questions and help with with your requirements, and we look forward to welcoming you to our stand!
Please visit the BEMF web site by clicking Boston Early Music Festival Web Site.
The Exhibition is a convergence of the early music industry’s greatest instrument builders, music publishers, schools of music, and historical societies. These diverse groups come together from all over the world, taking part in a four-day exhibition where they can discuss their trade, share information and stories, and collaborate in a truly cooperative environment. During your visit to the Exhibition, you will have a chance to hear and try out brand new period instruments made by expert craftsmen, view and purchase authentic sheet music from a myriad of publishers, meet with international conservatories to discuss their programs of study, and gather information from numerous other early music organizations. Taking place at Boston’s Revere Hotel
, the BEMF Exhibition is a must-see for every early music enthusiast.
- 01274 288100